Friday, May 05, 2006

Sticky Note: Getting Hitched

[ "Sticky Notes" are my way of pointing to posts on the same subject. I will continually update every Sticky Note with whatever I post that has any relation. Why? I am just that obsessed. ]

Since joining the PEP Team, I have gained huge respect for the job wedding photographers do. I learned very quickly on my first wedding shoot that wedding photography is not just about events coverage, or photojournalistic shooting, or portraits, or candids, but all of these things, plus a lot of heavy lifting!

These pages are about the weddings of the couples for whom I have had the privilege to shoot:

Congratulations and best wishes, and a huge thanks to all these couples, all happily wed, and, I hope, with a lot of picture-perfect memories of their singularly special day.

No comments: