Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Sticky Note: Photo Gear Envy

[ "Sticky Notes" are my way of pointing to posts on the same subject. I will continually update every Sticky Note with whatever I post that has any relation. Why? I am just that obsessed. ]

People sometimes make the mistake of thinking that I review gear for a living and am qualified to tell them how to burn their cash. Now that I've gotten into photography, I get asked about my opinion on camera gear.

Now the next time I'm asked to give a rundown on the latest greatest photo gear, I can say, with an air of authority, "Check out my user reports at Gear Envy: Hack Your Toys."

I can only review what I have, so if you have anything you would like reviewed, contributions in cash or kind are welcome.

Oh, and yes, that's a photo of me demonstrating how NOT to sight properly on a DSLR, with one eye closed. While we're on the topic, this photo of my transgression against good photography was taken by my brother with his Canon Powershot S410. Ironic is not the word for it .... Posted by Picasa

No comments: